8-1/2' Roller Bits, 55pcs Tungsten Carbide Bits Welding Type
It is suitable for hard formations with high compressive strength, such as limestone,
dolomite, hard gypsum, etc.
IADC: 517, 537, 617, 637
1. Well protect the wheel sharp of each
2. Other from wear when welding the front and back cones.(as shown in the figure)
3. Cone welding angle C:3-5°
4. When welding, the cone must be continuously cooled with water to prevent burning of the sealing ring; Besides, this product has an internal oil supply system, and the claw body need to keep a lower temperature. Please cool it with water in time as welding to prevent the lubricating oil from overflowing
5. Please operate strictly in accordance withthe above process, so as not to affect the use effect.
Roller Bits Using Specifications
1. The maximum radial direction of a Single roller bits does’t exceed 70KN
2. It is forbidden to work in pause-drilling or continuous high intensity pressure, so as not to
cause the bearing to lock up.
Cases for Kellyway Roller Bits
Package & Delivery